This course will teach you how to develop a mindfulness practice so you can stay mindful during whatever difficult times you are going through. Whether it’s problems with a relationship, workplace issues or a global pandemic, this course will show you some really easy to implement strategies, so you don’t get caught up in fear, worry or anxiety.
How is this course different?
This course is taught from a very practical point of view. We don’t talk about singing bowls, burning incense or chanting for hours at a time.
We’ve taught mindfulness to police officers, federal agents, defence force personnel and others who needed no fuss practical skills they could use in the field. We teach easy to learn skills that you can incorporate into your life today.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has suffered with worry, stress, or anxiety
- People who want to learn about mindfulness but don’t consider themselves ‘mindfulness people’
- Anyone who is going through hard times and wants to learn a way out
Key Content Areas
- Understand what mindfulness is and what it isn’t
- Uncover why it’s so important to have a mindfulness practice
- Discover the scientifically proven benefits of mindfulness
- Learn practical mindfulness activities that are easy to apply during difficult times
We know you don’t have time to add things to your already busy day so we will show you practical ways you can integrate mindfulness into your normal daily routine. By designing a strategy that works within your context, you will enjoy the benefits of mindfulness without carving out more time for another thing on your to do list.
There are often misconceptions around mindfulness and what it all means. Some people think it’s new age, others think it’s religious and some people think it’s just another passing fad. These notions are the reason some people shy away from learning more about mindfulness. In this course we want to introduce you to mindfulness from a practical and pragmatic viewpoint and dispel some of those myths.
At the end of this course you will have all the tips and techniques you need to stay mindful during difficult times.